Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz Answers, Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz, World Chocolate Day Quiz :- Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope You Are Enjoying Our Latest Loot Offer. So Friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this Quiz Chance To Win Exciting Prizes.
Quiz Name : Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz
Amazon Quiz Date : 30 June to 14 July 2020
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize : Rs.10000 (10 Winners)
How To Play Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz
1. First Of All Download Amazon apps.
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Oneplus TV Quiz ” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz Answers Win Rs.10000
Q.1 World Chocolate Day is celebrated on 7th July, to observe which of these events?
Answer : Introduction of chocolate to Europe
Q.2 Which of these civilizations used cocoa beans as currency?
Answer : Mayan
Q.3 The famous Cadbury ad campaign ‘Asli swaad zindagi ka’ which came to prominence in 1993-94 featured a jingle sung by whom?
Answer : Shankar Mahadevan
Q.4 In 2013, which country issued over 5,00,000 postage stamps with the smell of cocoa and covered in a varnish to look like chocolate?
Answer : Belgium
Q.5 In which country in Europe was chocolate introduced first?
Answer : Spain
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 30June 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 15 july 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000(10 Winners) (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).