Amazon Quiz 9 August Answers Today, Today Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz 9 August Answer :- Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope You Are Enjoying Our Latest Loot Offer. So Friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this Quiz Chance To Win Exciting Prizes.
Amazon Quiz Date : 9 August 2020
Amazon Quiz Timing : 8AM To 12PM
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize- Oneplus 7T Pro
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon Apps here.
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Quiz” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 9 August
Question 1 of 5:
With which of these countries has the Reserve Bank of India agreed to do a currency swap worth $400 million?
The answer is- Sri Lanka
Question 2 of 5:
Which English cricketer has topped the ICC all-rounder rankings following a brilliant performance in the second Test against West Indies ?
The answer is- Ben Stokes
Question 3 of 5:
Which of these movies is based on the life of a woman described in S. Hussain Zaidi’s book ‘Mafia Queens of Mumbai’?
The answer is- Gangubai Kathiawadi
Question 4 of 5:
A test series between England and which team is played for the Wisden Trophy?
The answer is- West Indies
Question 5 of 5:
The ‘MAUSAM’ app for forecasting weather was recently launched on the foundation day of which of these?
The answer is- Ministry of Earth Sciences
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
– This Contest will commence on 9 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
– Order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
– Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.