Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz, Amazon Gift-Finder Quiz – Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.5,000.
How To Play Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the amazon carnival editon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not found Carnival Edition Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Carnival Editon Quiz “ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Rs.5,000
Amazon Carnival Editon Quiz Answers 18 March to 18 April 2021
Question 1 – Which is the National animal of Scotland?
Answer 1 – Unicorn
Question 2 – What is Harry Potter’s owl’s name?
Answer 2 – Hedwig
Question 3 – Which sport has been played on the moon?
Answer 3 – Golf
Question 4 – Where was the first solid chocolate bar made?
Answer 4 – The UK
Question 5 – What color is an aircraft’s black box?
Answer 5 – Orange
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 18th March 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 18th April 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.50,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.