Amazon Quiz 21 July Answers Today, Today Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz 21 July Answer Win Fender Acoustic Guitar :- Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope You Are Enjoying Our Latest Loot Offer. So Friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this Quiz Chance To Win Exciting Prizes.
Amazon Quiz Date : 21 July 2020
Amazon Quiz Timing : 8AM To 12PM
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize :
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon Apps here.
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Quiz” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 21 July Win
Question 1 of 5:
Which country, recently in news due to elephant deaths, is home to almost a third of African elephants?
The answer is- Botswana
Question 2 of 5:
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences in Delhi is the host of India’s first ________ , launched very recently.
The answer is- Plasma Bank
Question 3 of 5:
For the first time ever which Grand Prix opened the F1 calendar with a closed door event?
The answer is- Austrian Grand Prix
Question 4 of 5:
In Gujarat, Dhanvantri Rath services has been launched to provide what kind of services to the people?
The answer is- Healthcare
Question 5 of 5:
Which 200-year-old apparel company, that outfitted 40 of the last 45 US presidents, recently filed for bankruptcy?
The answer is- Brooks Brothers
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
– This Contest will commence on 21 July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
– Order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
– Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.