Amazon Quiz 12 July Answers Today, Today Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz 12 July Answer Win :- Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope You Are Enjoying Our Latest Loot Offer. So Friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this Quiz Chance To Win Exciting Prizes.
Amazon Quiz Date : 12 July 2020
Amazon Quiz Timing : 8AM To 12PM
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize : Mi A3
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon Apps here.
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Quiz” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 12 July Win Mi A3
What is the name of the longest ever freight train- 2.8 kms long, recently started by the Indian Railways?
Answer : Shesh Naag
Q.2 Which country just completed the BeiDou constellation, one of four global navigation networks alongside GPS, GLONASS and Galileo?
Answer : China
Q.3 Which Indian oganisation is licensed to build Sukhoi Su-30MKI, and has completed production of more than 270 fighters?
Answer : HAL
Q.4 Which Indian cricketer was named as the country’s ‘Most Valuable Player’ (MVP) of the 21st century by Wisden?
Answer : Ravindra Jadeja
Q.5 Which apparel company launched a campaign around Black Lives Matter called, “For Once, Don’t Do It”?
Answer : Nike
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
– This Contest will commence on 12 July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
– Order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
– Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.