Amazon Quiz 20 July Answers Today, Today Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz 20 July Answer Win Fender Acoustic Guitar :- Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope You Are Enjoying Our Latest Loot Offer. So Friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this Quiz Chance To Win Exciting Prizes.
Amazon Quiz Date : 20 July 2020
Amazon Quiz Timing : 8AM To 12PM
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize : Rs.50000
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon Apps
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Quiz” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 20 July Win
Question 1 of 5:
The Singer Laren museum in Amsterdam announced the theft of the 1884 painting ‘Spring Garden’ by which famous artist?
The answer is- Van Gogh
Question 2 of 5:
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh released a book titled ‘Invincible’ on which former Indian minister?
The answer is- Manohar Parrikar
Question 3 of 5:
Ignaz Semmelweis, a 19th-century obstetrician, is now widely credited with discovering the medical importance of which of the following?
The answer is- Hand Washing
Question 4 of 5:
Shaheed Diwas is observed on March 23rd to honour the day when Rajguru, Sukhdev Thapar and ________ attained martyrdom.
The answer is- Bhagat Singh
Question 5 of 5:
Which of these upcoming movies starring Akshay Kumar, is a remake of the famous Tamil horror movie Kanchana?
The answer is- Laxmmi Bomb
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
– This Contest will commence on 20 July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
– Order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
– Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.