Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.20,000
How To Play Amazon National Science Day Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon national science quiz.
Step 4. If you did not found an Amazon Science Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon National Science Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Rs.20,000
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers 23rd February 3th March 2021
Question 1. The Raman Effect was discovered while CV Raman was working in the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science in which city?
Answer 1 – Kolkata
Question 2. The theme for National Science Day 2021 is ‘Future of STI: Impacts on Education, Skills and Work’. What does I in STI stand for?
Answer 2 – Innovation
Question 3. After completing his degree in aeronautical engineering, which of these organisations did APJ Abdul Kalam join in 1958?
Answer 3 – DRDO
Question 4. The Physical Research Laboratory in Ahmedabad founded in 1947, started researching cosmic rays, its operations began from whose residence?
Answer 4 – Vikram Sarabhai
Question 5. Which Indian scientist developed the Galena detector, one of the early semiconductor devices?
Answer 5 – Jagadish Jandra Bose
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon National Science Day Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 23 February 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 3 March 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.