Amazon Quiz 27 July Answers Today, Today Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz 27 July Answer Win Rs.50000 :- Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope You Are Enjoying Our Latest Loot Offer. So Friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this Quiz Chance To Win Exciting Prizes.
Amazon Quiz Date : 27 July 2020
Amazon Quiz Timing : 8AM To 12PM
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize : Rs.50000
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon Apps here.
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Quiz” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 27 July Win
Question 1 of 5:
PM SVAnidhi is a centrally sponsored scheme to help whom?
The answer is- Street Vendors
Question 2 of 5:
Sri Lanka recently reported to have eradicated Rubella and which other disease?
The answer is- Measles
Question 3 of 5:
Which of these days has been observed on July 11 every year since 1989?
The answer is- World Population Day
Question 4 of 5:
Who was the Man of the Match for a 9 wicket match haul in the first Test match between England and West Indies, recently held at Southampton?
The answer is- Shannon Gabriel
Question 5 of 5:
The Jenner Institute at the Oxford University is a famous institute that specializes in research of what?
The answer is- Vaccines
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
– This Contest will commence on 27 July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
– Order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
– Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.