Amazon The January Edition Quiz, Amazon January Edition Quiz – Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.20,000.
How To Play Amazon January Edition Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download Amazon app from Google Play Store
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the amazon January edition quiz.
Step 4. If you did not found a January Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon January Edition Quiz “ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon January Edition Answers 7 January to 31 January 2021
Question 1. On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explorers landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America and named the city what?
Answer 1 – Rio De Janeiro
Question 2. On January 3rd, 1959 what state having a landmass of about 1/5th of the other states put together, became the 49th US state?
Answer 2 – Alaska
Question 3. 15th January is observed as the Indian Army Day, as this was the day when ___________ took over as Commander in Chief. Fill in the blanks
Answer 3 – KM Cariappa
Question 4. National Voter’s Day is observed on 25th January to celebrate the foundation day of which organisation?
Answer 4 – Election Commission of India
Question 5. In 2019 , in a Test match played in January, which Indian spinner took a five wicket haul as India made Australia follow on at the SCG?
Answer 5 – Kuldeep Yadav
Question 6 – Detectives Marcus Burnett and Michael Lowrey are the central characters in which movie released in January 2020?
Answer 6 – Bad Boys for Life
Question 7 – The original name of which famous figure from the music industry having his birthday on January 8th, was David Robert Jones?
Answer 7 – David Bowie
Question 8 – The Pattadakal dance festival, usually held in January is held in a UNESCO World Heritage site in which Indian state?
Answer 8 – Karnataka
Amazon January Edition Spin and Win Quiz Answer 8th January to 31st January
Question – Who is the First President of India?
Answer – Rajendra Prasad
Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name||Amazon January Edition Quiz|
|Quiz Duration||7 January to 31 January|
|No. Of Prize||1|
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon January Edition Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 7th January 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 31 January 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.