Amazon The May Quiz Answers – Win Rs.7500
1. Name the first Indian feature film that made its public debut at Bombay’s Coronation Theater in May 1913?
Answer– Raja Harischandra
2. On May 23 in 1984, who became the first Indian woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest?
Answer – Bachendri Pal
3. In May 1994, who became the first Indian woman to win the Miss Universe title?
Answer – Sushmita Sen
4. What was the assigned code name of India’s first successful nuclear bomb test on 18 May 1974?
Answer – Smiling Buddha
5. After spending 27 years in prison, who among the following became the president of his country on May 9, 1994?
Answer – Nelson Mandela