Jio Recently launch Tata Salt IQL Quiz. In this question, you will have to answer only 10 questions and after giving all the answers, you will get 10gb internet free.
|Quiz Name||Jio Tata Salt IQL Quiz|
|Quiz Date||14 May 2020|
|Quiz Time||12:00 AM to 11:59 PM|
|Winning Prize||1GB Data|
How To Play Jio Tata Salt IQL Quiz:-
3. Once MyJio App is installed, click on “Jio Engage” tab / icon within MyJio and then click on “Tata Salt IQL”
4. You will redirect to quiz login page and enter your name, age.
5. Now give the correct Answers of 10 question which is given below.
👇Live Quiz 👇
Jio Tata IQL Quiz 14 May Answers Win 1GB Data
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
Question 2: Which Indian state still follows a matrilineal system in which the elder daughter will inherit everything from the father? Identify the fsd state which was formed in the year 1972.
Question 3: Dubash was a profession that was very common in British India. What did they do?
Question 4: Where in India is the Maitri suspension bridge located?
Question 5: What currency unit was used in India before it decimalized in 1957 and was equal to 1/16 of a rupee?
Question 6: Which Hindu saint is best known as the author of the epic Ramcharitmanas?
Question 7: Who is known as the Father of Indian Ornithology and was the co-founder of the Indian National Congress?
Answer: AO Home
Question 8: In which Indian state would you find the Kempty waterfalls?
Question 9: Who became the fastest Indian Spinner to take 100 wickets in ODIs?
Answer: Kuldeep Yadav
Question 10: Which was the first state in India to implement the Mid Day Meal Scheme in the early 1960s?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the Tata Salt IQL Contest?
Salt India Quizzing League Contest is an online Quiz Contest wherein the participant has to answer 10 multiple-choice quiz questions each day. The Contest will be live from 1st May 2020 to 14th May 2020.
2. What should I do if I am not able to access the Tata Salt IQL Contest?
If you are unable to access the Tata Salt IQL Contest in the MyJio App, please follow the below steps:
• Check whether you have data connectivity. It is possible that you might not be able to access the App because of poor data connectivity.
• Update the latest version of the MyJio App from the Play Store / App Store.
• Force close the MyJio App in your device.
• Clear Cache / cookies from Settings -> Apps -> MyJio
• Open MyJio App once again.
3. Can anyone participate in the Contest?
This Contest is open only to children of Indian nationality between the age group of 10 years to 17 years whose participation has been registered by a parent or legal guardian of such participant. The questions to be answered will be set as per the respective age group of the participant filled in ‘Profile’ during the participation in the engagement. E.g. for a participant selecting age group of 10-12 years, he/she will get to attempt to answer the questions set for the age group of 10-12 years.
4. I am not a Jio customer, can I still play Jio Tata Salt IQL Contest?
Yes, non-Jio customers can also participate in the contest so long as you are able to download MyJio app and register in MyJio App. Non-Jio customers will have to confirm their number by entering the OTP received on their mobiles before proceeding to play the Quiz.
5. If I change my phone number, can I continue to play the Tata Salt IQL Contest?
Your phone number is your identity in the MyJio app. Using a different phone number would mean you are a new participant to the Tata Salt IQL Contest. So, to maximize your winnings, stick to one phone number! And don’t play with another person’s phone number.