Jeremy Burge, the creator of World Emoji Day, founded which of these websites in 2013?
Answer – Emojipedia
Question 2 – Released way back in 1997, which was the first phone known to contain a set of emojis as part of its typeface?
Answer – J-Phone
Question 3 – Which famous museum hosts the original 176 emojis as a part of their permanent collection since 2016?
Answer – New York Museum of Modern Art
Question 4 – Which of these emojis was named the 2015 Oxford Word of the Year?
Answer – Face with tears of joy
Question 5 – The 2017 film ‘The Emoji Movie’ is set in which fictonal town?
Answer – Textopolis
👇Live Quiz 👇
How To Play Amazon World Emoji Day Quiz
1. At first download amazon app from google play store or Apple play store.
2. After completing download, Login to or sign up with with yout email id and password.
3. Now, search on search bar ‘Funzone‘ and click on it.
4. You will see the Amazon World Emoji Day Quiz and click on it.
5. Give the correct answers of 5 question which is given above.
6. Chance to win Rs.10000 Amazon pay balance.
Terms and Conditions Of World Emoji Day Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 10 July 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24 July 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.