Amazon Quiz 11 August Answers Today, Today Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz 11 August Answer :- Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope You Are Enjoying Our Latest Loot Offer. So Friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this Quiz Chance To Win Exciting Prizes.
Amazon Quiz Date : 11 August 2020
Amazon Quiz Timing : 8AM To 12PM
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize-
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon Apps here.
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Quiz” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 11 August 2020
India recently helped in restoring a 300-year-old Kali temple at Natore in which country?
The answer is- Bangladesh
Question 2 of 5:
Which country has been announced to be the host of the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League?
The answer is- UAE
Question 3 of 5:
The Ministry of Human Resource & Development in the Indian government has recently been renamed as what?
The answer is- Ministry of Education
Question 4 of 5:
The Grand Finale of which of these events, where students would be competing to solve 243 problem statements is from August 1-3, 2020?
The answer is- Smart India Hackathon
Question 5 of 5:
Naseerudddin Shah plays the role of Pandit Radhemohan Rathod in which Amazon original series?
The answer is- Bandish Bandits
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
– This Contest will commence on 11 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
– Order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
– Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.