Amazon Quiz Date : 14 May 2020
Amazon Quiz Timing : 8AM To 12PM
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize : Rs.20000
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon Apps
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Quiz” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 14 May 2020 Win
Question 2. During the lock-down, which celebrated author is reading a series of short stories on AIR titled ‘Bonding Over the Radio’?
Answer: Ruskin Bond
Question 3. What is the name of the multimedia guide on COVID-19 launched by the Union Health Minister?
Answer: COVID Katha
Question 4. Blue, yellow, black, green, and red – these colors appear on the logo of which of the following?
Answer: Olympic Games
Question 5. Which three nations will co-host the men’s 2026 FIFA World Cup?
Answer: USA, Canada and Mexico
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
– This Contest will commence on 14 May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
– Order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
– Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.