As per the International Air Transport Association, which city is at present the most connected city in the world?
Answer 1 – Shanghai
Question 2: Astad Deboo, who recently passed away and was well known for his collaboration with Pink Floyd, was an exponent in which art form?
Answer 2 – Dancing
Question 3: Which former world heavyweight champion recently returned to the boxing ring after 15 years to fight Roy Jones Jr. in an exhibition match?
Answer 3 – Mike Tyson
Question 4: The name of this beverage comes from the Arab word ‘qahwa’ meaning ‘that which prevents ______’?
Answer 4 – Sleep
Question 5: This popular toy brand’s name is an abbreviation of two words meaning ‘play well’ in which language?
Answer 5 – Danish
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Quiz :-
1. This Contest will commence on 30 December 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30 December 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 200 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only