Find The Odd One Out.
Answer 1: Last Image
Question 2 of 6
All These Dishes Can Be Broadly Classified As What?
Answer 2: Dumplings
Question 3 of 6
What Is This Dish Called?
Answer 3: Ramen
Question 4 of 6
All The Items Shown On Screen Would Usually Be Ingredients Of Which Of These?
Answer 4: Garam Masala
Question 5 of 6
All The Dishes Shown Are Typical Of The Cuisine Of Which Country?
Answer 5: France
Question 6 of 6
The 2020 World Food Day Is Marking The __ Anniversary Of The Organization Whose Logo Is Shown In The Picture. Fill In The Blanks.
Answer – 75th
How To Play Amazon World Food Day Quiz?
1. First of all download Amazon app click here
2. After completing download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
3. Scroll down on homepage and click on Amazon Food Day Quiz.
4. If you not found World Food Day Quiz , so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on search bar and click on it.
5. Now you will see the “Amazon World Food Day Quiz “ and click on it.
6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and chance to win Rs.1000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Fashion Quiz Details:-
|Quiz Name||Amazon World Food Day Quiz|
|Quiz Duration||09 October 18 October 2020|
|No. Of Winners||500 (Five Hundred)|
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon World Food Day Quiz :-
1. This Contest will commence on 09 October 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 18 October 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 500 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.1,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.