Teacher’s Day in India celebrates the birthday of which of these post holders?
Answer: The 1st Indian Vice President
Q.2 On September 24, 2007 India won the first ever ICC World T20. Who was the Man of the match in the final?
Answer: Ifran pathan
Q.3 After a ruling passed in September 1893, which country became the first to give the right to all women to vote in parliamentary elections?
Answer: New Zealand
Q.4 Which prominent social reform and academic who campaigned for the Widow Remarriage Act was also referred to as ‘Vidyasagar’?
Answer: Ishwar Chandra Bandyopadhyay
Q.5 September 2, 1945 was declared as V-J day by US President Harry Truman, what did V-J stands for?
Answer: Victory over Japan
How To Play Amazon The September Quiz?
1. First of all download Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple Play Store.
2. After completing download, login or signup with your email id and password.
3. Scroll down on homepage and click on Amazon Boat Quiz.
3. If you not found boat quiz , so don’t worry simply Search “Funzone” on search bar and click on it.
4. Now you will see the “Amazon The September Quiz” and click on it.
5. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
6. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and chance to win Rs.25000 .
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon The September Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 7 September 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30 September 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 40 (twenty) participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.25000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners names on this page by 25th September 2020