Amazon The July Quiz Answers, The July Quiz :- Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope You Are Enjoying Our Latest Loot Offer. So Friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this Quiz Chance To Win Exciting Prizes.
Quiz Name : Amazon The July Quiz
Amazon Quiz Date : 1 July to 31 July 2020
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize : Rs.5000 (10 Winners)
How To Play Amazon The July Quiz
1. First Of All Download Amazon apps.
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “The July Quiz ” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon The July Quiz Answers Win Rs.5000
Q.1 Which author born on July 31st, also wrote under the pen name ‘Nawab Rai’ and was known as Upanyas Samrat (Emperor among Novelists)?
Answer: Munshi Premchand
Q.2 National Doctor’s Day is celebrated in India on July 1st, on the birthday of which famous Indian?
Answer: Bidhan Chandra Roy
Q.3 On July 16th, 1969, Apollo 11 was launched carrying the crew of Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins. Where did the launch take place?
Answer: Cape Kennedy
Q.4 On 6th July 2003, who defeated Mark Philippoussis to claim his first Grand Slam singles title?
Answer: Roger Federer
Q.5 This annual observance on July 14th in France, is formally known as La fete Nationale. How is it more popularly known throughout the world?
Answer: Bastille Day
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 1 July 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31 july 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5,000(10 Winners) (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).