Amazon T20 Pictionary Quiz Answers: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Macbook Air & ₹20,000
How To Play Amazon T20 Pictionary Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, log in or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not find an Amazon T20 Pictionary Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon T20 Pictionary Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and have a chance to win Rs.20,000
Amazon T20 Pictionary Quiz All Answers Today
Question 1 of 5
Guess this player who became the first batsman to cross 10,000 runs in tests?
Answer 1 – (C) Sunil Gavaskar
Question 2 of 5
Name the trophy awarded in the below test series?
Answer 2 – (C) Border-Gavaskar Trophy
Question 3 of 5
The following book is also known as?
Answer 3 – (A) Bible of Cricket
Question 4 of 5
At which age did this batsman started his international cricketing career?
Answer 4 – (B) 16
Question 5 of 5
Who was the first captain of Indian Test team?
Answer 5 – (A) C K Nayudu
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon T20 Pictionary Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 21st October 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 4th November 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.