Amazon Stands For Handmade Quiz Answers, Amazon Stands For Handmade Quiz :- Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope You Are Enjoying Our Latest Loot Offer. So Friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this Quiz Chance To Win Exciting Prizes.
Quiz Name : Amazon Stands For Handmade Quiz
Amazon Quiz Date : 8 July to 27 July 2020
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize : Rs.20000
How To Play Amazon Stands For Handmade Quiz
1. First Of All Download Amazon apps.
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Stands For Handmade Quiz ” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Stands For Handmade Quiz Answers Win Oneplus Smart TV
Question 1. Which initiative by Amazon focuses on revival of Indian artisans and women entrepreneurs from economic impact of COVID-19?
Answer – Stand for Handmade
Question 2.What does Amazon Saheli represent?
Answer – A program supporting products made by women
Question 3.Which of the following is true about Stand for Handmade initiative?
Answer – All of the above
Question 4. Where is the Ajrakh art form widely practiced?
Answer – Bhuj
Question 5. Where did the Banarasi weave originate from?
Answer – Varanasi
Question 6. What type of material is used to make Dhokra idols?
Answer – Metal
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 8 July 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 27 july 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).