Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz Answers: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win ₹10,000
How To Play Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, log in or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not found an Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Road to Tokyo“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win ₹10,000
Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz All Answers
Question 1 of 5
Which country has hosted the most Olympics?
Answer 1 – United States
Question 2 of 5
When were the first recorded Olympics held ?
Answer 2 – 756 BC
Question 3 of 5
When did India first participate at the Olympic Games?
Answer 3 – 1900
Question 4 of 5
At which Olympic Games was the Olympic flame introduced for the first time?
Answer 4 – 1928, Amsterdam
Question 5 of 5
The telecasting of games through television started from which Olympics?
Answer 5 – 1936, Berlin
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Road to Tokyo Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 1 July 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 14 July 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.