Amazon Quiz Date : 4 May 2020
Amazon Quiz Timing : 8AM To 12PM
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize – Rs.50000
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon App
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Quiz” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 4 May 2020 Win
Answer : Highest Paid Youtuber
Q.2 Mount Paektu is a sacred mountain in which country?
Answer : North Korea
Q.3 Which company recently provided 60 custom-built bike ambulances for COVID-19 patients in India?
Answer : Hero Motocorp
Q.4 Tianwen-1, meaning heavenly questions, is the first Mars exploration mission of which country?
Answer : China
Q.5 Sultan Qaboos bin Said, who recently passed away, was the longest-serving ruler of which country?
Answer : Oman
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
– This Contest will commence on 4 May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
– Order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
– Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.