Amazon Quiz Date : 15 April 2020
Amazon Quiz Timing : 8AM To 12PM
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize – Samsung Galaxy Note 10
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon Apps here.
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Quiz” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 15 April 2020
Ans – International Day for Monuments and Sites
2) Which of these actors who acted as a rapper in his debut movie, would star in a spiritual sequel to the 2005 hit Bunty aur Babli?
Ans – Siddhant Chaturvedi
3) Which Indian scientist born on April 14th, was the recipient of the prestigious Dr APJ Abdul Kalam award in 2019?
Ans – K Sivan
4) On 13th April, India pays homage to the victims of which infamous massacre in 1919?
Ans – Jalianwalabagh Massacre
5) The non profit body AIF has launched an initiative to protect the underprivileged communities against the COVID- 19 crisis. Expand AIF.
Ans – American India Foundation
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
▪︎ This Contest will commence on 15 April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
▪︎ In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
▪︎ Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.