Amazon Quiz Answers 8 October 2021: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.5,000
How To Play Amazon Today Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, log in or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not found an Amazon Quiz Answers Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Daily Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 8 October 2021
Question 1 of 5
Which Indian organisation recently launched ‘Urja’, an intelligent virtual assistant with AI/NLP capabilities?
Answer 1 – BPCL
Question 2 of 5
Who became the fastest man at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics by winning the 100m event?
Answer 2 – Lamont Marcell Jacobs
Question 3 of 5
Which annual maritime exercise is conducted to promote national and regional maritime security in East Africa and the Western Indian Ocean?
Answer 3 – Cutlass Express
Question 4 of 5
What was this person named after?
Answer 4 – A goddess
Question 5 of 5
This famous monument was designed by a sculptor from which country?
Answer 5 – France
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Quiz Answers 8 October 2021:-
1. This Contest will commence on 8 October 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 5 October 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants (s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.