Amazon Quiz Answers 2 August 2021: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.5,000
How To Play Amazon Today Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not found an Amazon Quiz Answers Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Daily Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 2 August 2021
Question 1 of 5
Abhishek Verma clinched the gold medal in a 2021 World Cup event in which of these sports?
Answer 1: Archery
Question 2 of 5
The Communist Party of which country celebrated its 100th anniversary in July 2021?
Answer 2 – China
Question 3 of 5
The giant muntjac, a critically endangered deer, was recently sighted in the Virachey National Park of which country?
Answer 3 – Cambodia
Question 4 of 5
What country are these pastries most commonly associated with?
Answer 4 – France
Question 5 of 5
Which children’s cartoon movie is based on this fish?
Answer 5 – Finding Nemo
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Quiz Answers 2 August 2021:-
1. This Contest will commence on 2 August 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 2 August 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants (s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.