Amazon Daily Quiz, 20 May 2021 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers– Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our Amazon daily Quiz Answer and Chance To Win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 20 May 2021
Question 1- Which of these phrases can you use on Alexa to move to the funzone page?
Answer: Show me fun zone page
Question 2: This day was first celebrated on May 10, 1998 in Mumbai. Arranged by Dr Madan Kataria, name this day celebrated on the 1st Sunday of May
Answer 2 – World Laughter Day
Question 3: Isamu Akasaki, the Japanese engineer who passed away recently, won the Nobel Prize in physics for inventing what?
Answer 3 – Blue LED
Question 4: In April 2021, which of these was formally closed by the Indian Army after 132 years of service?
Answer 4 – Military Farms
Question 5: Men first wore these to ride what animal?
Answer 5 – Horses
Question 6: What does this color not usually represent?
Answer 6 – Jealousy
How To Play Amazon Quiz 20 May 2021?
1. First of all download Amazon app
2. After completing download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
3. Scroll down on homepage and click on Amazon Quiz 2020.
4. If you did not found Amazon Quiz so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
5. Now you will see the “Amazon Daily Quiz “ and click on it.
6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Carrera Sunglasses.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Daily Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 20 May 2021 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 20 May 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 200 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.