Amazon Quiz Date : 20 April 2020
Amazon Quiz Timing : 8AM To 12PM
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize – Rs.50000
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon Apps
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Quiz” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Quiz Answer Today – 20 April 2020 Win
Answer is – Simon Taufel
Question 2. Whose book ‘The Anarchy’ recounts the remarkable history of the East India Company from its founding in 1599 to 1803?
Answer is – William Dalrymple
Question 3. More than 70% of this country lies in Asia. Most of its population, its capital, and its largest city are in Europe. Which country is this?
Answer is – Russia
Question 4. Famous for another role, which leader born on 3rd December was India’s Minister for Food & Agriculture from August 1947- April 1952?
Answer is – Rajendra Prasad
Question 5. ‘Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion’s Life’ is a book by which famous Indian?
Answer is – Viswanathan Anand
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
– This Contest will commence on 20 April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
– Order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
– Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.