Amazon Daily Quiz, 14 March 2021 Amazon Quiz Contest Answers– Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our Amazon daily Quiz Answer and Chance To Win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 March 2021
Question 1. Who took a total of 11 wickets in the second pink ball Test ever to be played in India?
Answer 1 – Axar Patel
Question 2. The Westminister Magistrates’ Court in which city cleared the extradition of Nirav Modi to India?
Answer 2 – London
Question 3. Founders Day is celebrated by scouts all over the world on 22nd February on whose birthday?
Answer 3 – Lord Baden- Powell
Question 4. Who usually played the rhythm technique on this instrument in the Beatles?
Answer 4 – John Lennon
Question 5. This kind of statue of a woman is often found in courthouses in order to represent what?
Answer 5 – Justice
How To Play Amazon Quiz 14 March 2021 ?
1. First of all download Amazon app
2. After completing download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
3. Scroll down on homepage and click on Amazon Trends 2020 Quiz.
4. If you did not found Amazon Quiz so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
5. Now you will see the “Amazon Daily Quiz “ and click on it.
6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Carrera Sunglasses.
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Quiz :-
1. This Contest will commence on 14 March 2021 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 14 March 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 200 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.