Amazon Play Doh Quiz Answers: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win ₹10,000
How To Play Amazon Play Doh Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not find an Amazon Play-Doh Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Play Doh Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and have a chance to win Back 20%
Amazon Play Doh Quiz All Answers
Question 1 of 5
2021 marks _____ years for Play-Doh!
Answer 1 – (B) 65
Question 2 of 5
How many Play-Doh cans featured in the World Record for the largest plastic tub mosaic in Mexico
Answer 2 – (C) 26,896
Question 3 of 5
In 1996, which new compound colors were introduced by the Play-Doh brand
Answer 3 – (C) Silver & Gold
Question 4 of 5
The iconic yellow Play-Doh cans made its debut in…
Answer 4 – (B) 1986
Question 5 of 5
Which are first 3 colors of Play-Doh compounds launched back in 1956?
Answer 5 – (C) Red, Blue, Yellow
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Play Doh Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 4th October 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 17th October 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.