Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.5,000
How To Play Amazon Pictionary Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not found an Amazon Pictionary Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Pictionary Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Rs.5000
Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers 16 June To 2 July 2021
Question 1 of 5
What’s the name of this painting, by Johannes Vermeer?
Answer 1 : (C) Girl with Pearl Earrings
Question 2 of 5
Who is the famous Artist who made this painting ‘the starry night’?
Answer 2 – (D) Vincent Van Gogh
Question 3 of 5
Which time period in the history is this painting from?
Answer 3 – (C) Renaissance
Question 4 of 5
Which medium M F Hussain used to make the painting ‘Horses’?
Answer 4 – (D) Coal or Chalks
Question 5 of 5
What was the Name of the famous Indian painter who made this painting ‘Shakuntala’ ?
Answer 5 – (A) Raja Ravi Verma
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Pictionary Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 19 July 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 10 July 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.