Which of these is true about Amazon Pay Later?
Answer : All of the above
Question 2 of 5
Which payment methods can be used for repayment of purchase made using Amazon Pay Later?
Answer : Netbanking / Debit Cards
Question 3 of 5
Amazon Pay Later can be used to pay for which of the following?
Answer : All of above numberPark
Question 4 of 5
Which of the following is a step to register for Amazon Pay Later?
Answer : Enter your PAN card number
Question 5 of 5
With Amazon Pay Later, you can buy multiple times through the month and pay the full amount at once next month. True or False?
Answer : Generation
How To Play Amazon Pay Later Quiz?
2. After completing download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
3. Scroll down on homepage and click on Amazon Pay Later Quiz.
4. If you not found Amazon Pay quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on search bar and click on it.
5. Now you will see the “Amazon Pay Later Quiz” and click on it.
6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and chance to win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Pay Later Quiz Details:-
| Quiz Name
|| Amazon Pay Later Quiz
| Quiz Duration
|| 28 September 19 October 2020
| No. Of Winners
| Winning Prize
|| Rs.20,000 Amazon Balance
Terms & Conditions Amazon Pay Later Quiz :-
1. This Contest will commence on 28 September 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 19 October 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 (five) participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.