Amazon Pay Later Quiz, Amazon Pay Later Quiz: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.20,000
How To Play Amazon Pay Later Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon pay later quiz.
Step 4. If you did not found an Amazon Pay Later Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Pay Later Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Rs.20,000
Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers 19th February 15th March 2021
Question 1. You can get instant credit without credit card with Amazon pay later
Answer 1 – True
Question 2. Which one is true for Amazon Pay Later?
Answer 2 – All of the Above
Question 3. You can pay in 3-12 EMIs by using Pay Later?
Answer 3 – True
Question 4. With Amazon Pay Later you can shop through month and pay next month with the intrest rate of?
Answer 4 – 0%
Question 5. You can use Amazon Pay Later to do which of the following
Answer 5 – All of the above
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Alexa Built-In Phones Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 22 February 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 15 March 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.