Amazon Pay Balance KYC Quiz Answers: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.10,000
How To Play Amazon Pay Balance KYC Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon Pay quiz.
Step 4. If you did not found an Amazon Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Pay Balance KYC Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Rs.10,000
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers 25rd February 17th March 2021
Question 1. Amazon Pay KYC service is FREE for all customers.
Answer 1 – True
Question 2. Which of the below options can you use to complete KYC?
Answer 2 – All of the above
Question 3. PAN Card is compulsory to complete KYC.
Answer 3 – True
Question 4. Customers who have completed KYC verification can add money to Amazon Pay balance up to ____
Answer 4 – INR 1,00,000
Question 5. You can load cash to Balance for lifetime on completing KYC.
Answer 5 – True
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Pay Balance KYC Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 25 February 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 17 March 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.