Identify The Products On The Funzone Banner For This Quiz.
Answer 1: Bingo Tedhe Medhe Namkeens
Question 2 of 5
Bingo Tedhe Medhe Pulse Mix Has A Combination Of How Many Pulses?
Answer 2: 3
Question 3 of 5
Bingo ………. Mix Is Ideally Suited For All Your “Shaam Ka Scenes”
Answer 3: Cocktail
Question of 4 of 5
If Namkeen Is To Tasty Then Crunchy Is To…….
Answer 4: Bingo Tedhe Medhe Aloo Bhujia
Question 5 of 5
What Should The Bingo Tedhe Medhe Nutcracker Be Ideally Consumed With?
Answer 5: Softdrinks
How To Play Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz?
2. After completing download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
3. Scroll down on homepage and click on Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz.
4. If you not found Pantry Bingo quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on search bar and click on it.
5. Now you will see the “Amazon Pantry Quiz” and click on it.
6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and chance to win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz Details:-
| Quiz Name
|| Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz
| Quiz Duration
|| 05 October 30 October 2020
| No. Of Winners
| Winning Prize
|| Rs.20,000 Amazon Balance
Terms & Conditions Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz :-
1. This Contest will commence on 05 October 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30 October 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 (five) participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.20,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.