Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz Answers: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win ₹50,000
How To Play Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, log in or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not find an Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and have a chance to win ₹50,000
Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz All Answers Today
Question 1 of 5
The first Nobel Prize was awarded in which year?
Answer 1 – (D) 1901
Question 2 of 5
The first woman to win a Nobel Prize was?
Answer 2 – (B) Marie Curie
Question 3 of 5
Albert Einstein won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921 especially for which of his discovery?
Answer 3 – (C) The photoelectric effect
Question 4 of 5
Who is this youngest Nobel Prize winner, who won the Nobel Peace Prize?
Answer 4 – (A) Malala Yousafzai
Question 5 of 5
Who is this Indian to win a Noble Prize for his contributions to welfare economics?
Answer 5 – (B) Amartya Sen
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 18th November 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 30th November 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.