|Quiz Name||Mother’s Day Edition Quiz|
|Quiz Duration||9 May To 24 May 2020|
|Winning Prize||Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No. Of Question||5|
Amazon Mother’s Day Edition Quiz Answers: Hi Mindz Readers !! I am back with a another quiz answer. In this quiz you will get Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Mother’s Day Edition Quiz Answers Win Rs.15000
Q.1 Who organised a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Memorial Church, Grafton in 1908, recognized as the first Mother’s Day celebration?
Answer : Anna Jarvis
Q.2 Mother of Irene and Eve, which Polish born scientist is the only woman to win the Nobel Prize twice?
Answer : Marie Curie
Q.3 Prince Chungthanglen, Rechungvar and Khupneivar are the sons of which proud mother and six time world champion?
Answer : MC Mary Kom
Q.4 Mother of Tara and Preetha, which Madras Christian College graduate was named the 3rd most powerful woman in the world by Forbes in 2008?
Answer : Indra Nooyi
Q.5 When Mother’s Day was first observed, various colours of which flower were used to symbolize whether your mother was living or not?
Answer : Carnation
👇Live Quiz 👇
Terms And Conditions Of This Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 09 May 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24 May 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only