Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz, Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz – Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.10,000.
How To Play Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download Amazon app from Google Play Store
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the amazon looking at 2020 quiz.
Step 4. If you did not found a looking at 2020 Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Looking At 2020 Quiz “ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz Answers
Question 1. Which of these sports events happened in 2020 with no audience in the stadiums?
Answer 1 – IPL
Question 2. When Twitter asked people to describe “2020 in one word”, which Indian brand replied with “Move On.”?
Answer 2 – Fastrack
Question 3. Which popular web series of 2020 was released as a sequel to the “Karate Kid” films?
Answer 3 – Cobra Kai
Question 4. Barcelona’s Liceu opera hosted a unique concert in 2020 where they filled its 2,292 seats with what?
Answer 4 – Plants
Question 5. At the 48th International Emmy Awards, which Indian series won the ‘Best Drama’ award?
Answer 5 – Delhi Crime
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz:
This Contest will be available from December 24, 2020 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to January 5th, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
2. To enter, you must, during the Contest Period:
3. sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest;
4. once signed-in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Spin & Win” page;
5. click on “Tap to Spin”. Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on the said “Tap to Spin” button; and
6. based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
7. Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, maybe claimed subject to the following conditions:
8. “Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
9. “Chance to Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is a limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
10. If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
11. All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize