Where would you find all these 4 animals?
Answer – National Emblem
Question 2 of 5
All these food items can be associated with the cuisine of which of these states?
Answer – Gujarat
Question 3 of 5
You would usually associate all these images with which festival?
Answer – Diwali
Question 4 of 5
These are all monuments found in which city of India?
Answer – Delhi
Question 5 of 5
Connect these images to a famous book/ movie series.
Answer – Harry Potter
How To Play Amazon Great Indian Festival Guess What Quiz?
2. After completing download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
3. Scroll down on homepage and click on Amazon Guess What Quiz.
4. If you not found Great Indian Festival Quiz , so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on search bar and click on it.
5. Now you will see the “Amazon Great Indian Festival Guess What Quiz “ and click on it.
6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and chance to win Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Guess What Quiz Details:-
| Quiz Name
|| Amazon Guess What Quiz
| Quiz Duration
|| 08 October 15 October 2020
| No. Of Winners
| Winning Prize
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz :-
1. This Contest will commence on 08 October 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 15 October 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 (four) participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.25,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.