Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers, Amazon Grocery Quiz, Grocery Quiz Answers Win Rs.10000:- Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope You Are Enjoying Our Latest Loot Offer. So Friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this Quiz Chance To Win Exciting Prizes.
Quiz Name : Amazon Grocery Quiz
Amazon Quiz Date : 30 May to 20 June 2020
Amazon Quiz Winning Prize : Rs.10000
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest:-
1. First Of All Download Amazon Apps here.
( This Contest Isn’t Available In Amazon Website, Only On Amazon Apps)
2. Now Log in to Amazon Apps with your mobile number.
3. After Log in Scroll down And Click on Daily Amazon Quiz Contest banner.
(If you are not seeing this this banner, search on Amazon search “Grocery Quiz ” Click on daily Quiz Contest)
Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q.1 What course is the female protagonist in the video pursuing?
Answer : MBA
Q.2 What duration is the female protagonist buying groceries for, as shown in the video ?
Answer : For The Month
Q.3 Up to what % of savings can customers make on monthly groceries, as shown the video?
Answer : 35%
Q.4 Which of these these items will the female protagonist NOT find on Amazon Pantry store? Hint – She’s shopping for her monthly groceries!
Answer : Mobile Phone
Q.5 What is the mother-in-law’s apprehension from online grocery shopping as shown in the video?
Answer : Lesser Savings
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon Quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 30 May 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 20 June 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 10000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).