You can send an Amazon Pay eGift Card to your loved one via…
Answer 1: All Of The Above
Question 2 of 5
Which Of These Amounts Can You NOT Buy On Amazon Pay EGift Cards?
Answer 2: Less Than ₹10
Question 3 of 5
Which Of These Is True For Amazon Pay EGift Cards When Compared To Traditional Gifting?
Answer 3: All Of The Above
Question 4 of 5
Which Festival/Event Amazon Pay EGift Cards Are NOT Available On Amazon ?
Answer 4: World Laughter Day
Question 5 of 5
What Happens When You Receive An Amazon Pay EGift Card On Email/Whatsapp And Click ‘Add To Account’?
Answer 5: Your Amazon Pay Balance Is Updated With The Gift Card Amount
How To Play Amazon Pay Gift Cards Quiz?
1. First of all download Amazon app click here
2. After completing download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
3. Scroll down on homepage and click on Amazon Pay Gift Quiz.
4. If you not found Gift Cards W51 Quiz , so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on search bar and click on it.
5. Now you will see the “Amazon Pay Gift Cards Quiz “ and click on it.
6. Give the correct answer of five question which is given above.
7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and chance to win ₹4,500
Amazon Pay Gift Cards Quiz Details:-
|Quiz Name||Amazon Pay Gift Cards Quiz|
|Quiz Duration||15 October 15 November 2020|
|No. Of Winners||10 (Ten)|
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Pay Gift Cards Quiz :-
1. This Contest will commence on 15 October 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 15 November 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 22 (Twenty Two) participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.