Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz Answers: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win ₹30,000
How To Play Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, log in or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not find an Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and have a chance to win Rs.30,000
Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz All Answers Today
Question 1 of 5
This comedy series had an episode named Diwali. Guess the Series?
Answer 1 – (B) The Office
Question 2 of 5
Guess this sweet dish made during Diwali?
Answer 2 – (A) Gujia
Question 3 of 5
Name this Puja Diwali is associated with?
Answer 3 – (D) Lakshmi Puja
Question 4 of 5
Guess the year in which this person became the first President of The USA to personally attend Diwali at the White House?
Answer 4 – (A) 2009
Question 5 of 5
Diwali is a national holiday in?
Answer 5 – (C) Fiji
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Diwali Special Pictionary Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 21st October 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 4th November 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.