Amazon Disano Quiz Answers: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win ₹2,000
How To Play Amazon Disano Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not find an Amazon Disano Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Disano Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and have a chance to win Rs.2,000
Amazon Disano Quiz All Answers Today
Question 1 of 5
Which of the following has more protein in it?
Answer 1 – (A) Peanut Butter
Question 2 of 5
Peanut butter is a good source of which nutrients?
Answer 2 – (D) All of the above
Question 3 of 5
Peanut butter can be had as
Answer 3 – (D) All of the above
Question 4 of 5
What are the most popular variants of peanut butter?
Answer 4 – (D) All of the above
Question 5 of 5
Is peanut butter vegetarian?
Answer 5 – (A) Yes
Question 6: Peanut butter is sticky because it contains
Answer 6 – (A) Peanut Oil
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Disano Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 21st October 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 4th November 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.