Amazon Daily Quiz 8 November 2021: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.5,000
How To Play Amazon Today Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, log in or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not find an Amazon Quiz Answers Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Daily Quiz 8 November 2021“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 8 November 2021
Question 1 of 5
Shaili Singh who won silver in the women’s long jump at the World Junior Athletics Championship 2021 is coached by whom?
Answer 1 – (D) Robert Bobby George
Question 2 of 5
BTS recently released a remix version of which popular song of theirs in collaboration with Megan Thee Stallion?
Answer 2 – (B) Butter
Question 3 of 5
The Quad or the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue has been in the news recently. Which of these countries is NOT part of the Quad?
Answer 3 – (D) UK
Question 4 of 5
This is a view of what celestial body from the New Horizons spacecraft in 2015?
Answer 4 – (B) Pluto
Question 5 of 5
This famous structure is located in a place also known as the City of ____ . Fill in the blanks
Answer 5 – (C) Dawn
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Quiz Answers 8 November 2021:-
1. This Contest will commence on 8 November 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 8 November 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants (s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.