Amazon Daily Quiz 25 October 2021: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.5,000
How To Play Amazon Today Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not find an Amazon Quiz Answers Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Daily Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 25 October 2021
Question 1 of 5
World Heart Day is observed on 29th September. Complete the key message by the World Heart Federation in 2021- ‘Use Heart to ____’.
Answer 1 – (B) Connect
Question 2 of 5
Who picked up the first hat-trick of the 2021 IPL season?
Answer 2 – (A) Harshal Patel
Question 3 of 5
Which is the latest cyclone to form in the month of September in the Bay of Bengal?
Answer 3 – (B) Cyclone Gulab
Question 4 of 5
This is a famous railway station located in which country?
Answer 4 – (D) Belgium
Question 5 of 5
Which Disney story is this flower significant to?
Answer 5 – (C) Beauty and the Beast
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Quiz Answers 25 October 2021:-
1. This Contest will commence on 25 October 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 25 October 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants (s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.