Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win ₹25,000
How To Play Amazon Children’s Day Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, log in or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not find an Amazon Children’s Day Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Children’s Day Quiz“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and have a chance to win Rs.25,000
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz All Answers Today
Question 1 of 5
On which former Prime Minister’s birthday do we celebrate Children’s Day?
Answer 1 – (D) Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2 of 5
The famous speech delivered by Nehru during the transfer of power in 1947 is known as
Answer 2 – (C) Tryst with destiny
Question 3 of 5
How many times was Nehru nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?
Answer 3 – (D) 11
Question 4 of 5
In which year did the ‘Right to Education’ become a Fundamental Right for children between the ages of six and fourteen?
Answer 4 – (C) 2002
Question 5 of 5
Mira Nair’s award-winning film Salam Bombay, led to the formation of a trust for street children to experience the joys of childhood. What is the name of that trust?
Answer 5 – (C) Salaam Baalak Trust
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Children’s Day Quiz:-
1. This Contest will commence on 5th November 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 18th November 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹25,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.