Amazon Quiz 19 February 2021: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.30,000
How To Play Amazon 19th February 2022 Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, login or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon Fz quiz.
Step 4. If you did not find an Amazon Quiz Answers Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Daily Quiz 19 February 2021“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and have a chance to win Rs.30,000
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19 February 2022
Question 1: The annual Tata Literature Live! Lifetime Achievement Award for 2021 was given to which celebrated author?
Answer 1 – (A) Anita Desai
Question 2: Ajaz Patel, who recently became the 3rd player in Tests to get all 10 wickets, plays for which country?
Answer 2 – (B) New Zealand
Question 3: Which country hosted the 23rd World Petroleum Congress in 2021?
Answer 3 – (C) USA
Question 4: This sport was banned between 1457 and 1744 in which country, that also invented the said sport?
Answer 4 – (D) Scotland
Question 5: This is the flag of which country?
Answer 5 – (C) Italy
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Quiz Answers 19 February 2022:-
1. This Contest will commence on 19th February 2022 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 19th February 2022 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants (s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.30,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.