14 November Amazon Quiz: Hello Mindz Readers!! I hope you are enjoying our latest loot offer. So friends I am Back With Another Amazon Quiz Answer. In this quiz chance to win Rs.5,000
How To Play Amazon Today Quiz?
Step 1. First of all download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. After completing the download, log in or sign up with your email id and password.
Step 3. Scroll down on the homepage and click on the Amazon quiz.
Step 4. If you did not find an Amazon Quiz Answers Quiz, so don’t worry simply search “Funzone” on the search bar and click on it.
Step 5. Now you will see the “Amazon Daily Quiz 14 November 2021“ and click on it.
Step 6. Give the correct answer to the five questions which is given above.
Step 7. Congratulations!! You are eligible to win this quiz and a chance to win Exciting Prizes
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 November 2021
Question 1 of 5
In 2021, Formula One racing returned to Zandvoort for the first time since who won the last Dutch Grand Prix in 1985?
Answer 1 – (A) Niki Lauda
Question 2 of 5
Which popular Indian author’s latest book is titled “The Magic Mindset – How to Find Your Happy Place”?
Answer 2 – (B) Preeti Shenoy
Question 3 of 5
How are government infrastructure projects that are already functioning but are not being utilised fully commonly known as?
Answer 3 – (C) Brownfield Projects
Question 4 of 5
When was this streaming service and production company founded?
Answer 4 – (A) 1997
Question 5 of 5
In which of the following countries does the shilling still exist as currency?
Answer 5 – (A) Kenya
Terms & Conditions Of Amazon Quiz Answers 14 November 2021:-
1. This Contest will commence on 14 November 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 14 November 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants (s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.